Yes! As soon as your account is created and you have received your physical business debit card in the mail, you will be able to add this card to your Apple or Google wallets. *your individual experience may support virtual cards only.
For iOs/Apple Devices:
- In the Wallet app, tap the Add button .
- Tap Debit or Credit Card to add a new card.
- Tap Previous Cards to add a card that you used previously.
- Tap Continue.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
- Verify your information with your bank or card issuer. They might ask you to provide more information or to download an app before approving your card for use with Apple Pay.
- If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.
To remove a card from the Previous Cards screen, tap Edit > Remove button > Delete. Then, tap Delete Card to confirm and remove the card from all your devices.
A cool video of this process, can be found HERE!
For Android Devices:
- Open the Google Wallet app.
- At the bottom, tap Add to Wallet.
- Tap Payment card.
- Any cards you saved to your Google Account are shown.
- Tap New credit or debit card.
- To add a card, use your camera or tap Enter details manually.
- At the bottom, tap Save.
- Read the Issuer Terms and tap Accept.
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list. Learn how to verify your payment method.
Tip: After this step, you should get a message that your card was added and is ready to make contactless payments in stores, online, or in apps where Google Pay is accepted. If you get a different message, learn to fix a problem.
After you add a card, you might find a small transaction on your account from Google Wallet. This transaction checks that your card and account are valid. This transaction will soon disappear and doesn’t affect your balance.